THE TIME IS NOW

My photo
Canada
I AM AGELESS, TIMELESS, UNLIMITED AND FEARLESS. IAM CONSCIOUSLY CREATING MY LIFE. and so it is.

Sunday 21 October 2012

This ain't your first rodeo...

this is what I was told today at the Psychic Fair. Today was the second time in two days I attended.

They come to Hamilton twice a year; and I have been attending for many years now. For awhile I went for the readings; I hadn't yet acquired the self confidence and trust in my own intuition, so it was a good way to get confirmation and validation. Then I went for the aura photos. I love these snapshots of energy. They are a very good indicator of where I am in my spiritual evolution. They give a reading of how far the aura radiates; how open and functioning the chakras are; and if you are lucky, you get orbs; which indicate that spirit guides or loved ones are present. Two years in a row I had nine orbs arced over my head and shoulders. It was awesome. This past Feb./12 I received a very unique reading from a lady who combines her mediumship with a very unique form of artwork. It comes out looking like a Rorschak Test; you know the ink blot tests, only more colorful and vivid. She uses acrylic paints in all the chakra colors, and while you are in meditation calling in your guides and angels; she does her thing.She is off to the side applying paint to paper in a guided state; she then folds the paper, and the result is a very beautiful and informative picture. Out of the image appears insight and information. Images jump out, animal totems appear, and telling evidence of the present and future emerge. When it came time for my reading, her eyes lit up at the memory of my visit back in February. At one point during the reading she wanted to expand on some information and then she caught herself and laughed... " this isn't your first rodeo, I don't have to tell you how it works" And she didn't.

It ain't your first rodeo either.
Enjoy the ride :)


www.beverlystephan.com
Mystical Visionary Artist



No comments:

Post a Comment