THE TIME IS NOW

My photo
Canada
I AM AGELESS, TIMELESS, UNLIMITED AND FEARLESS. IAM CONSCIOUSLY CREATING MY LIFE. and so it is.

Sunday 7 October 2012

Golden Bridge 7

Namaste and Welcome
                                                              
OCTOBER 7 2012

I AM DYNAMICALLY FILLED WITH A SENSE OF WELL- BEING.AND SO IT IS.

THE GOLDEN BRIDGE TO THE WORLD
 Morning Projection

My world is what I make it. My world is created of my thoughts, feelings, attitudes and actions. I am the channel through which my world is formed. I decide to be the creator of a better world today. My world has no power over me. I alone have power over my world. "In the world ye shall have tribulation; but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world" ( John 16;33). I am sitting on the top of the world. The world is my oyster. I am in the business of world building today.

I enjoy my life in this world. This world is an extension of myself. I see this world differently than anyone else because my world is different from anyone else's. I make my world; they make their world. As I get myself in order, my world is in order. When I am right, my world is right. I love this world. I make it the kingdom of heaven today. As I am happy and whole in my world, I help others to be happy and whole in theirs, This world is a good place now. And so it is.

DAILY THOUGHTS ABOUT OUR WORLD                        
  • Our world is what we make it.                                               
  • When we are right inside, our world is right outside.
  • The world that we have made is the accumulation of all the generations of consciousness that mankind had brought to it.
  • If we would have a great big beautiful world, we must become great, big and beautiful in consciousness.
  • When we learn to appreciate, enjoy and make the most of our environment, we help to bring about better results in our world.
  • This world is our garden, and it is for us to live in it, enjoy it, and make the most of it.
  • The dimensions which we have within us are the dimensions, the aspects and the appearances that show in our world.
Evening Retrospection
 I am grateful for my journey through this world today. It has been a wonderful day. This world has taught me many lessons today. I am grateful for every one of them. Every experience, good and bad, has been useful to me. As I turn them to my advantage, I do a better job of living in this world. I have reached an important conclusion; The world itself is neither good or bad. It just is. It is what I do with my world that counts.

I turn everything toward good- toward God. All day I have been busy with the things of the world. Now I turn my attention inward. "My kingdom is not of this world" (John 18;36) The world is the kingdom of experiences, actions, and things. Tonight I dwell in a higher kingdom. I seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all things are added unto me. (Matt. 6;33) The kingdom of heaven is within me. I am a native of eternity. I see my world in perspective tonight. I live in it, I bless it, and I release it. Now I have business in the realm of greater experience. I bid my world good night as I lie down to pleasant dreams. And so it is.     
                                                                 
All text is taken from the book;
Daily Power for Joyful Living
By Dr. Donald Curtis
Copyright 1974

No comments:

Post a Comment