THE TIME IS NOW

My photo
Canada
I AM AGELESS, TIMELESS, UNLIMITED AND FEARLESS. IAM CONSCIOUSLY CREATING MY LIFE. and so it is.

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Golden Bridge 3

Welcome and good morning,

I hope you are enjoying the Golden Bridge so far.

Enjoy your day, and may it be filled with blessings of Peace, Love, Understanding, JOY and Harmony.

Namaste

Katie


OCTOBER 3 2012                                          

Currents of Divine Love flow through me and from my soul in patterns of Love. and so it is


Golden Bridge to Other People
Morning Projection

Today I turn my attention to other people. They are important to me just as I am important to them. There is nowhere where they leave off and I begin. We are one with each other. People are wonderful. I love them. I live with them. I work with them. I talk with them. I help them and they help me. I rejoice in being part of the human race. We are one big happy family. We are brothers and sisters on earth because we have the same Father in Heaven.

Everyone I meet today is helped and inspired by his contact with me. I am a channel of love and blessing through which good flows out into the lives of other people. Today is a masterpiece of effective human relations. I respect and love all people. No one is ever alone. I revel in the fellowship of my fellow man today. And so it is.

  

                                               
                                   DAILY THOUGHTS ABOUT PEOPLE
  • People are wonderful.
  • Since we are in constant contact with people, the best way to get along with them is to be interested in them, love them, encourage them and bless them.
  • If we love God, we love ourselves. If we love ourselves, we will love people.
  • We have a greater understanding and love for people when we think of ourselves as brothers and sisters of them all.
  • Since we have achieved the means for total destruction, we must learn to get along with others or there will be no one left to get along with.
  • Separateness in our relations with others is evidence of separation within ourselves. 
  • Friendship is the crowning achievement of personal relations


        It is not the situation which makes the man, but the man who makes the situation. The slave may be a free man. The monarch may be a slave. Situations are noble or ignoble, as we make them. 
F.W. Robertson                                                 


Evening Retrospection

I am thankful that people have filled my life today. I am grateful that I have been part of them and they of me. We have helped each other and have profited from our mutual contact. I forgive where forgiveness is necessary, and I know I am forgiven in return. I am at peace with myself and with all people. My heart is filled with love and compassion.
 
I have enjoyed this day. I have found it easy to get along with people. As I have given everyone the benefit of doubt today, no one has disappointed me. We have all been good for each other today.

 I am at peace with God and mankind because I am at peace with myself. As I embrace deep and healing sleep I provide the inner structures of love and understanding upon which the Creative Law builds magnificent mansions in my soul. And so it is.  


Text is taken from the book;
Daily Power for Joyful Living
by Dr. Donald Curtis
Copyright 1974

No comments:

Post a Comment