THE TIME IS NOW

My photo
Canada
I AM AGELESS, TIMELESS, UNLIMITED AND FEARLESS. IAM CONSCIOUSLY CREATING MY LIFE. and so it is.

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Golden Bridge 16




Namaste

There is no time and space in eternity.

All has transpired just as it has needed to. Don't be concerned about what you missed, just absorb WHAT IS. And so it is.


OCTOBER 16 2012

I USE THE POWER OF MY THOUGHT AND THE ENERGY OF MY EMOTIONS INTELLIGENTLY.AND SO IT IS.

THE GOLDEN BRIDGE TO RESPONSIBILITY
MORNING PROJECTION

I have a definite responsibility to make the most of myself in every way. I am responsible for the great gifts which have been entrusted to me. I am responsible to God in whom I live and move and have my being. It is my responsibility to let my light shine so that men may see my good works and glorify my Father in heaven. I fulfill my responsibility to my Creator when I live my life fully and abundantly, and when I love my neighbor as myself.

It is my responsibility to express my highest and best at all times. It is my responsibility to live so that every moment of my life can be taken as an example for all people to follow. It is my responsibility to be perfect even as my Father in heaven is perfect. There are no limits to my personal responsibility.

As I go forward into this day, I am aware of my responsibility to God, to Life, to Myself, and my World and to other people. I have strength, courage and persistence as I go about my daily tasks. I have deep inner integrity. I am honest, dependable, consistent, and stable. I AM TRUE TO MYSELF. THIS IS MY RESPONSIBILITY. and so it is.

Text taken from;
Daily Power for Joyful Living
Dr. Donald Curtis
Copyright 1974




















I am going to switch it up a little. I have been guided to interpret the passages each day with a metaphysical eye. These passages sound very Christian and traditional in nature, but there are layers of meaning which can be extracted for every initiate.

When I begin reading any text, it is always my understanding that the Prime Creator and I are one. I am a spark of that Divine nature. It is not external or outside of me; It IS me, and I AM it.
So the responsibility I have is to my Higher Self and my earthly self; ie. my conscious and subconscious thoughts.

My LIGHT is the information and knowledge I carry with me that allows me to conduct myself from a place of Divine Love. This means practicing forgiveness, patience, detachment, non judgment.

Loving my neighbor as myself; my neighbor are my erroneous thoughts that I carry with me from old programs, conditioning and fear. I am to still love myself and forgive myself when these thoughts arise. Self love, patience and the desire to free myself of them, is my responsibility.

Perfection is used in the Divine sense, not our worldly perception. We are perfect and whole every minute of the day. Our thoughts and perceptions are the only barriers from believing this.

Enjoy your day my friend,

Namaste

Katie

EVENING RETROSPECTION

As I unwind from this day's activities, I review each moment to cleanse it and set it right before it is entered in the record books of eternal time. This day is my responsibility. It was my privilege to use it in whatever way I chose. 

It is my responsibility to forgive myself and others- so I forgive. 
It is my responsibility to live by the Law of Love- so I love.
It is my responsibility to keep my heart with diligence- so I am alert.
It is my responsibility to keep my heart untroubled and unafraid-so I have enduring faith.
It is my responsibility to praise God from whom all blessings flow- so I worship the Lord.
It is my responsibility to listen to the still small voice- so I am aware.
It is my responsibility to know that I and my Father are one- so I pray. 
It is my responsibility to refill my vessel from the bottomless well of the INFINITE SOURCE- so I sleep.
It is my responsibility to take instruction from the Masters of Wisdom- so I listen and dream. 
It is my responsibility to be one with God- and so I AM.
And so it is.


(nb/ this is a powerful treatment to use everyday.)

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment