THE TIME IS NOW

My photo
Canada
I AM AGELESS, TIMELESS, UNLIMITED AND FEARLESS. IAM CONSCIOUSLY CREATING MY LIFE. and so it is.

Saturday 6 October 2012

Golden Bridge 6

Hello and Welcome,

Blessings for an amazing day full of blessings of Love and Light.

Namaste,
Katie

OCTOBER 6 2012,

I AM ENVELOPED AND MAINTAINED IN ORDER, HARMONY, PEACE, AND FREEDOM.AND SO IT IS.

THE GOLDEN BRIDGE TO TODAY

Today is my day. I live it fully. I awaken with joy in the new day. I go forward into life joyously and enthusiastically. I don't know what is ahead for me today but I know it can only be good. I live this day from the center of inner awareness and power. Nothing is to wonderful to happen; nothing is too good to be true. This day offers me the potential of all good and wonderful things. I give thanks for this day.

 As I build the Golden Bridge of this day, I travel forward into tremendous experience. The surge of life is in free, full flow through me. The mainstream carries me ahead. I assist the process of evolution. I strengthen and amplify my own growth. I live my entire life in miniature today. I approach each moment as if it were both my first day and last. I do a good job of living today. And so it is.

DAILY THOUGHTS ABOUT TODAY         
  • We can make this day whatever we want it to be.
  • We alone control our happiness by controlling our minds.
  • Each day is a unit of time to be used in creating happiness and good for ourselves and others.
  • Today is the son of yesterday and the father of tomorrow.
  • Today is the most important day we have because it is now.
  • Live one day at a time, but live it well.
  • A constructive approach to each day, and constructive handling of everything in that day is our assurance of happiness, health and prosperity.
EVERY DAY IS A GIFT I RECEIVE FROM HEAVEN; LET US ENJOY TODAY THAT WHICH IT BESTOWS ON ME. IT BELONGS NOT MORE TO THE YOUNG THAN TO ME, AND TOMORROW BELONGS TO NO ONE.  Mancroix

Evening Retrospection

In the quiet of the night, I review this beautiful day. I have come to the end of a perfect day. I am alone with my memories of it. I revel in the glory of it. I give thanks for the privilege of living it. It is mine forever. I can never lose the wealth of this day. Magnificent treasures have been stored up in the kingdom of heaven within me today. I am a better person because of this day. Each experience has been a blessing. I am truly blessed.

Quietly now, as I prepare for restful sleep, I carry all the good of this day forward into eternity. My deeper mind amplifies and expands my inner good throughout the night. I sleep in peace and I awaken in joy and anticipation of tomorrow's new day. Thank you, Father, for th magnificence of Life. And so it is.

 All text is taken from the book:
Daily Power for Joyful Living
by Dr. Donald Curtis
Copyright 1974 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment