THE TIME IS NOW

My photo
Canada
I AM AGELESS, TIMELESS, UNLIMITED AND FEARLESS. IAM CONSCIOUSLY CREATING MY LIFE. and so it is.

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Golden Bridge 10

Namaste and Welcome
                                                                      
OCTOBER 10 2012                                               

I GIVE LIFE THE BEST THAT IS IN ME. AND SO IT IS.

THE GOLDEN BRIDGE TO YOUR BODY
Morning Projection

Blessed be my head, which represents my capacity to know God.
Blessed be my mind, with which I think of the wonder of God.
Blessed be my nerves, which carry God's messages through my body.
Blessed be my brain, with which I develop my awareness of God.
Blessed be my face, through which shines my recognition of God.
Blessed be my eyes, through which I perceive the beauty of God.
Blessed be my ears, with which I hear and understand the word of God.
Blessed be my nose, which keeps me on the path to God.
Blessed be my teeth, which enable me to break up God's ideas so I can    understand them.
Blessed be my mouth, with which I praise and sing the glory of God.
Blessed be my tongue, with which I savor and appreciate the nourishment of God.
Blessed be my skin, which protects my individual expression of God.
Blessed be my voice, with which I communicate God's ideas.
Blessed be my throat, through which God's ideas come and go.
Blessed be my breath, which is God's life circulating through me.
Blessed be my neck, which turns freely to God's ideas from whatever direction they may come.
Blessed be my hair, which represents God's vitality and strength in me. And so it is.


Evening Retrospection
I give thanks for my magnificent and healthy body. As I relax and breathe deeply, the cleansing flow of life circulates through my body, healing it and renewing it. As I release the cares and pressures of the day, all fatigue is washed away and the poisons and toxins are dissolved. My blood stream is pure and vital, joyously nourishing the tissues of my body, and giving me abundant life.

Every organ and function of my body is in harmony with the perfect pattern within. My body is in harmony with the perfect pattern within. My body is the physical expression of God's idea for me. My body is the manifestation of my consciousness. My body is my soul made visible. I bless my body, knowing that every cell is a unit of intelligent expression of th ONE MIND which is God. My body is in tune with the spirit, mind and substance of the universe. The currents of divine energy are restoring my body and maintaining it in perfect health. God is blessing and rebuilding my body as I release it into His care and lie down to pleasant sleep. And so it is.
  
EVERY MAN IS THE BUILDER OF A TEMPLE, CALLED HIS BODY.
Henry David Thoreau


 All text is taken from the book;                         
 Daily Power for Joyful Living
 by Dr. Donald Curtis
 Copyright 1974
  

No comments:

Post a Comment