THE TIME IS NOW

My photo
Canada
I AM AGELESS, TIMELESS, UNLIMITED AND FEARLESS. IAM CONSCIOUSLY CREATING MY LIFE. and so it is.

Thursday 4 October 2012

Golden Bridge 5

Namaste,                                       
Blessings for a wonderful day full of Peace, Joy, Abundance, Harmony and Understanding.
 Katie
                                                                OCTOBER 5 2012

THE VITAL FLOW OF LIFE SURGES THROUGH ME IN PURPOSEFUL EXPRESSION.AND SO IT IS.

THE GOLDEN BRIDGE TO FAMILY
Morning Projection

I give thanks for all the things today. I give thanks for myself. I am grateful for my life. I give thanks for my family. I give thanks for my close relationship with those I love and who love me. I give thanks for our close relationship with each other. I give thanks for the love and understanding which we give to each other. I am grateful for my place in my personal family and for my place in the great human family. God is our Father, therefore we are brothers and sisters of all who live.

I am grateful to my earthly father and mother for their love and guidance. I gratefully accept all good that they have given me, and I forgive them the rest. I give thanks for my family heritage. I give thanks for the privilege of passing it along. There is order and harmony in my family. There is security and beauty in my home. I draw strength and inspiration from my family. I love my family. And so it is.

DAILY THOUGHTS ABOUT FAMILY
  • The family provides for the important human needs; love, security, acceptance and belonging.
  • Emotional normality and maturity grow out of normal family relationships.
  • The family has always been the keystone of civilization.
  • The family is society in miniature.
  • The solution to personal and world ills lies in strengthening the family.
  • Loving and balanced parental relationships are necessary to the emotional life of the child.
  • Juvenile delinquency can be eliminated by eliminating parental negligence.
     I HAVE NO GREATER JOY THAN TO HEAR MY CHILDREN WALK IN TRUTH.   III John 1:4

Evening Retrospection

I give thanks for another day spent with my family. I give thanks for the closeness. I revel in the joy of sharing happy experiences with them. I luxuriate in the healing happiness which envelops us. 

As I review this day, I correct all family matters. My family is the most important thing in the world to me. I forgive all who may have been wrong, and I accept forgiveness in return. I help all who need it, and I accept help in return.

Love flows from me, synchronizing my heart with that of everyone in my family. We are in tune with each other. We are one with each other. Freedom and trust characterize our relationships. We find security and peace in each other's love and company.

All is well. God dwell in the midst of us. "Where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them" (Matt, 18;20) Thank you Father, for my family. And so it is. 



All text is taken from the book;
Daily Power for Joyful Living
by, Dr. Donald Curtis
Copyright 1974

No comments:

Post a Comment