THE TIME IS NOW

My photo
Canada
I AM AGELESS, TIMELESS, UNLIMITED AND FEARLESS. IAM CONSCIOUSLY CREATING MY LIFE. and so it is.

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Golden Bridge 17

I EXPECT THE BEST FROM EVERYONE AND I ALWAYS GET IT. AND SO IT IS.                                       Namaste, and welcome,

OCTOBER 17 2012

THE GOLDEN BRIDGE TO EDUCATION
Morning Projection

Knowledge, wisdom and understanding go before me preparing the way for this day of noble endeavor. I go about my Father's business today- the business of learning and growing. Each day I know more and more. Each day I become more and more. There is no limit to what there is to be known. There is no limit to what I can become. Knowing these things is a step in my education.

I study and observe until I know. Then I put what I know into action. I know who I am and where I am going. I know what I am doing at all times. I am an educated person. Purposeful right action is established in my life. I leave nothing to chance. I know , I understand, then I do.

I see the larger scope of things. I have vision and insight. I draw upon Divine inspiration. I use my intuition. Direct knowing expands the boundaries of my education. I am one with the Source of all knowledge. I open my mind to the influx of new ideas. I participate in the magnificence of Life. I give thanks for the scope and completeness of my education. And so it is.


EVENING RETROSPECTION

As I review this day of creative action, I take stock of what I know and what I do not know. I affirm those qualities which make me an educated person.

I am a whole person-body, mind, and spirit
My mind is disciplined.
I understand myself and others.
I know who I am and where I am going.
I appreciate the past, I bless the present, and I look forward to the future.
I make my way in this world with ease, order and efficiency.
I am inspired and enlightened from above.
I eagerly accept responsibility and joyously work in service to God and man.
I am loving, kind and compassionate.
I am motivated by unswerving idealism.
I am dedicated to noble purpose.
I maintain myself in vital health.
I live happily and joyously.
I appreciate the finer things in life.
I contemplate the facts of life from the highest point of view.
I see all things in their proper perspective.
I think clearly and feel deeply.
Love is the law of my life.
Nature is my teacher.
Life is my expression.
Growth is my action and dedication.
In God I live and move and have my being.
                                                             And so it is.


Education is the journey toward understanding. Knowledge, wisdom and understanding are progressive steps in education. They come through the following channels;
  • Study and Investigation
  • Observation and Thought 
  • Experience and Action
  • Inspiration and Inutition
  • Acceptance and Participation
                                             
Text taken from;
Daily Power for Joyful Living
Dr. Donald Curtis
Copyright 1974


No comments:

Post a Comment