THE TIME IS NOW

My photo
Canada
I AM AGELESS, TIMELESS, UNLIMITED AND FEARLESS. IAM CONSCIOUSLY CREATING MY LIFE. and so it is.

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Golden Bridge 2

Good Morning and Namaste,

Thank you for joining me today. May you enjoy all the blessings of the day with peace, love, wisdom and understanding in your Heart. And so it is.


OCTOBER 2 2012

As I seek to express all that is beautiful and good, my life becomes one great and glorious expression.and so it is.

THE GOLDEN BRIDGE TO SELF
Morning Projection

As I move out into this day I express myself at my highest and best at all times and in every way. I put my best foot forward and keep it there. I am on the pathway toward self-discovery and self-unfolding. I know who I am and where I am going. I travel the Golden Bridge from self to SELF. I am constantly moving out of the lesser into the greater. I am evolving from the human into the divine. I am becoming my true self.

This day affords me countless opportunities for developing myself. I learn priceless lessons today. Each experience is a tremendous opportunity for growth and self-discovery. There is no limit to how far I can go today. There is no restriction on what I can accomplish on this day.

This is my day. I live it fully and abundantly. I dedicate this day and myself to the service of God and man. And so it is.


                                 DAILY THOUGHTS ABOUT THE SELF


  • Our value depends upon what use we make of what we are.
  • The first step in making the most of yourself is self-evaluation.
  • We need to look within ourselves to find the key to personal dominion.
  • God can work for us only by working through us.
  • We are spiritual beings, using mind, living in a physical and material environment.
  • The soul is what we are when we are all put together.
  • Stop playing at life, and begin to live life in full expression of what you do best 

Evening Retrospection

In the quiet of the night I survey my day's activities. I find out how I handled myself today and how I could have done better. I look at myself clearly and incisively. I correct my faults. I repair the damage of my mistakes. In my mind I redo everything that was less than my best today. I revise the entire script if necessary. I play every scene of this day's activities over again until I get it right. I leave no stone unturned. I do a thorough job of making my peace with this day.

As I retrace my steps for this day, I savor each action of good. I enjoy this day all over again. I change everything that needs to be changed by co-ordinating my will and imagination. I do a thorough job on myself tonight. I am serious about wanting to grow. I am growing.

In sleep now, I release the cares of the day, and let the Infinite Healing Presence have its way with me. And so it is.


All text is taken from the book: Daily Power for Joyful Living
                                                   Dr. Donald Curtis
                                                   Copyright 1974

NB/  This is the second installment of a monthly series of instructions that enable you to live constructively, consciously and creatively. See "October Sky" post for the first installment.  Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment