THE TIME IS NOW

My photo
Canada
I AM AGELESS, TIMELESS, UNLIMITED AND FEARLESS. IAM CONSCIOUSLY CREATING MY LIFE. and so it is.

Friday 5 October 2012

Break out the Clearasil

Eldest son; the one who resides with me, and the one I waxed lovingly about in my post, "I love my kid.."; duly pointed out to me this morning; that I have a zit on my chin.

I was sitting where I am right now, poised in front of the computer.

He was standing in the hall, outside the door of my office. He laughed and pointed to it, all the while regaling me with his observations of me; replete with the exaggerated arm gesticulations that are unique to him alone.

He told me that I was starting to turn into a teenager; sitting in front of the computer, getting zits, being anti social, (ie. him not having my attention for more than 20 minutes !!! ).

It was a compliment. He thought he was taking the Mik out of me; but it really was a compliment.

I FEEL like a teenager; not just in health, vitality and spirit; but in my mind, I have manifested most of the Hearts Desires I had when I was a teenager. So in that regard, I have come full circle, and the feeling is manifesting in my external world.

I always fashioned being a photo journalist when I was younger. I tried the photo part of that equation very briefly and it was a bust. I have always loved the writing part though.

Most of it was for my consumption only, and it has only been recently that I have taken action on the desire that was seeded in my heart all those years ago.

That desire was; and is, to go public.
To create, to share and to impart.

A whole lot of stuff has had to happen in between to give me the courage, time, space and desire to follow through; because most of all, what happened in  between then and now, IS what I am to write about.

Divine Order. Gotta love it.

Peace,
Katie 



No comments:

Post a Comment