THE TIME IS NOW

My photo
Canada
I AM AGELESS, TIMELESS, UNLIMITED AND FEARLESS. IAM CONSCIOUSLY CREATING MY LIFE. and so it is.

Friday 19 October 2012

HEY MISTER..HOW DO YOU GET TO CARNEGIE HALL...

PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE.....

Namaste,


I am zonked. 

I went to the Psychic Fair at the Convention Center in Hamilton today; and was guided to receive a chakra alignment treatment using tuning forks. It was a 45 minute session which created a most profound state of relaxation and healing. I released a long held trauma from childhood which is very positive, but nonetheless draining.

I am taking some self-care time this weekend to assimilate and nurture this newfound awareness.

The Golden Bridge will continue Monday October 22,

So, practice, practice, practice.

Love and Light,Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment