THE TIME IS NOW

My photo
Canada
I AM AGELESS, TIMELESS, UNLIMITED AND FEARLESS. IAM CONSCIOUSLY CREATING MY LIFE. and so it is.

Friday 19 October 2012

Golden Bridge 19 LOVE

Namaste my friend,

It is with profound gratitude and love, that I extend today's posting to YOU.

There is no way to Love;
LOVE IS THE WAY.                                                         
And so it is. 


NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, I SAY, "FATHER, I DO GIVE THANKS FOR THIS EVIDENCE OF THY LOVE FOR ME". And so it is.

GOLDEN BRIDGE TO LOVE
Morning Projection

I greet this day with love in my heart. Love flows from me as I go forward into my days activities. I am in love with life. I love God. I love the whole human race. I love myself and the opportunity I have to express love and beauty in all that I do. Today I live, I love, I learn, I grow. I am related affirmatively to everything. I am a loving person.

Love prepares the way for harmonious and purposeful experience today. Love is the lodestone of my life. I develop that perfect love which casts out all fear. Love Lifts me. Love dissolves all negative thoughts and attitudes from my life. I am made whole through love. 

Love vitalizes me as it circulates through my entire being and into my world. Love is the Golden Bridge across which I travel this day and throughout my life. Love is God in action through his creation. This love flows through me now. And so it is.

Evening Retrospection
The soothing serenity of love relaxes and refreshes me as I review my day. I examine every aspect of this day in the soft light of love. Did love lead the way in every thought and decision? I see that it does. Were all of my plans established in love? I see that they are. Is love my prevailing emotional attitude at all times? I earnestly desired that it be so. Does love describe my relations with everyone and everything? This is my avowed intention. Do my thoughts, feeling, words, and deeds express love at all times and in every way? I determine that they shall. 

The healing power of love flows from the heart of the Infinite into my heart, and suffuses itself through my consciousness, my body and through my world throughout this night. Love indwells my entire being throughout this night and always. Love permeates me. Love makes me one with God. And so it is.


Text;                
Daily Power for Joyful Living
Dr.Donald Curtis
Copyright 1974
 

No comments:

Post a Comment