THE TIME IS NOW

My photo
Canada
I AM AGELESS, TIMELESS, UNLIMITED AND FEARLESS. IAM CONSCIOUSLY CREATING MY LIFE. and so it is.

Thursday 4 October 2012

Golden Bridge 4

 Good Morning and Welcome,

I hope you have a fabulous day today; may there be Love, Laughter, Joy and Harmony in all you do.

Namaste
Katie
                                              OCTOBER 4 2012

CURRENTS OF DIVINE LOVE FLOW THROUGH ME AND FROM MY SOUL IN PATTERNS OF LOVE.AND SO IT IS.

GOLDEN BRIDGE TO WORK
Morning Projection

Joyously, I go forward into my day--- exulting in the privilege and opportunity of doing  constructive and creative work all day long. I release all of my energies through my work. I am a channel through which limitless power flows. I move mountains. I perform mighty deeds. I am a worker. I am a builder. I am constructing monuments to God for all eternity.

"Whatsoever my hand findeth to do, I do it with all my might as unto the Lord and not unto men" As this is my attitude, of course all people profit from my endeavors. I am now in my right job, doing pleasant, constructive work which expresses me, helps others, and which offers progressive advancement with abundant and steady income.

I power glide into high gear today. I cruise easily and effortlessly through all tasks and assignments. I give thanks for my work. I do it well because " I of my self do nothing. The Father that dwelleth within me; He doeth the works." And so it is.
                                                                 
DAILY THOUGHTS ABOUT WORK
  • Our attitudes toward our work determine how successful it will be.
  • Success depends upon learning how to work on yourself, work with others, and work for a purpose.
  • The two essential attitudes toward work are joy and pride.
  • Change to a constructive attitude about work and your job will change for the better.
  • Constructive work depend upon the "Five I s" : Imagination, Intelligence, Industry, Integrity, Initiative.
  • Work is the means by which we find ourselves
  • Work justifies our existence.   

Evening Retrospection                                    

Quietly now, I look back over my day's work. It has been a good day. I have done good work. I have made constructive and noteworthy contributions to the world's work. I work for God. I work to express the glory within. I do the very best I can at all times. I am an artisan of living; I am an artist of Life. I turn out only masterpieces.

I give thanks for the use that has been made of my time, my talent, and my energies today. I give thanks for the constructive good that has come from my creative efforts. I give thanks for the abundance of fulfillment which is mine.

As my mind and body relax and prepare for sleep with the delicious fatigue of constructive tiredness, I am completely at peace. I refill from the Great Source of all energy. My soul and my body are strengthened as I sleep. I let sleep refill and renew me. I rest. I sleep. And so it is.    


All text is taken from the book:
Daily Power for Joyful Living
by Dr. Donald Curtis
Copyright 1974

No comments:

Post a Comment