THE TIME IS NOW

My photo
Canada
I AM AGELESS, TIMELESS, UNLIMITED AND FEARLESS. IAM CONSCIOUSLY CREATING MY LIFE. and so it is.

Thursday 18 October 2012

Golden Bridge 18

Namaste 

MY HEALTH RESULTS FROM A SENSE OF INNER WHOLENESS. AND SO IT IS.
                                                                                              
GOLDEN BRIDGE TO SOLVING PROBLEMS
Morning Projection

I give thanks for this day and the opportunity to live and learn and grow. I give thanks for my good; I also give thanks for the situations that do not seem so good. I know that it is through solving problems that I grow. I develop mental, emotional and spiritual muscle as I triumph over the difficulties that sometimes arise to block my path.

Today I recognize no obstructions. I see only opportunities. I know that each problem provides for me priceless opportunity for instruction, correction and growth. Where I am wrong, I set myself right. I am eager to improve myself. I learn from everything. My mind is ever alert to new ways of doing things. I find the way to solve all problems, heal all illnesses, and clear up all difficulties today. I think only in terms of answers and solutions.

I draw nigh unto the Source of inspiration, healing and guidance, and it draws nigh unto me. I am not alone. There is that within me which is greater and stronger than anything which can arise in the world. I go forward into this day eager, alert, and strong. I am capable of handling anything and everything that comes my way. And so it is.
                                 
EVENING RETROSPECTION
 Quietly now, I release the concerns of this day. I let all problems go completely. They are no part of me. They are neither person, place nor thing. They have no power. They did not happen. They are gone. My mind is free for the important business of communication with God within me. I receive guidance, inspiration, and strength from this Inner Source.

Carefully and thoroughly, I retrace my steps of this day, setting everything in order. Nothing has power over me. I have power over myself. I have power to heal. I have power to learn. I have power to grow. The Inner Power is working through me right now, accomplishing all of these things.

My mind, my heart, my body, and my world are in perfect order. I am quiet, calm and peaceful. As the silence of the night envelops me, I am one with the Infinite Healing Presence. I am attuned to the Inner Reality. I am immersed in total experience. I am one with God. I flow with Life. I experience all wonderful things. I express my true self. I live. I know. I love. I AM. And so it is. 


Text taken from the book;
Daily Power for Joyful Living.
Dr. Donald Curtis
Copyright 1974

No comments:

Post a Comment