THE TIME IS NOW

My photo
Canada
I AM AGELESS, TIMELESS, UNLIMITED AND FEARLESS. IAM CONSCIOUSLY CREATING MY LIFE. and so it is.

Monday 1 October 2012

change.


I awoke to the howling screech
of the wind, passing through
a crack in the window.
It was a noise that shrilled an air of importance; as if to purposely awake me.
In retrospect I believe it was.

I couldn't help but feel that I should rise and venture to the window.
I glanced out and took in the familiar view outside.
Then I really examined what lay before me.

The ferocious wind shrieked again as if to taunt me;
had I not after all been a victim in it's game.
It's freezing fingers were anxious to stalk the earth
and congeal all that stood in it's way;
into a state of inertia.

As I stood and stared out the window,
I knew that everything outside appeared to be just as it was yesterday.
But it really wasn't.
And tomorrow something would be different again.

So I walked away from the window
with a feeling of complete acceptance and peace.
I had come to understand something so profoundly innocent and true.

I knew it would be engraved in my mind forever.

The only constant thing in this world;
is change.

Katie Motz 1983















No comments:

Post a Comment