THE TIME IS NOW

My photo
Canada
I AM AGELESS, TIMELESS, UNLIMITED AND FEARLESS. IAM CONSCIOUSLY CREATING MY LIFE. and so it is.

Monday 8 October 2012

Golden Bridge 9

Namaste and Welcome,
                                                                       
OCTOBER 9 2012

I AM MOTIVATED BY HIGH IDEAS IN EVERYTHING THAT I THINK, PLAN, AND DO. AND SO IT IS.

GOLDEN BRIDGE TO YOUR MIND
Morning projection

My mind is eager, alert and awake. I am receptive to new and fresh ideas. I think only upon those things which are true, honest, just, pure, and lovely and of good report. My thought is constructive at all times. I eliminate any tendency to dwell upon the negative, unhappy or depressing. I see through each experience into the good which indwells it. I look for the best in every one and in everything. I watch every thought. I choose them wisely and discriminatingly. I select only those thoughts and ideas which will produce good in my world. I train my mind to do my bidding. I am a strict disciplinarian. My mind is the watchdog of my soul. I am transformed by the renewing of my mind. The energy of life flows to the focus of my attention. I select the ingredients of my life with interest and care. I give thanks for my magnificent mind within which originates all the issues of my life. And so it is.  

DAILY THOUGHTS ABOUT YOUR MIND
  • Mind is not individual, but individualized
  • God is a great Intelligence, functioning objectively as Spirit, and subjectively as Creative Law.
  • The more we think about a thing, the more real it becomes to us.
  • You can only think of one thing at a time.
  • The conscious mind selects; the subconscious mind responds to suggestion.
  • Train your mind to see the good in every situation
  • The subconscious mind never fails to obey any order given to it clearly and emphatically.
Be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind --- Romans 12;2 


Evening Retrospection                                   

As I turn within, I cleanse my mind of any negativity which may have accumulated during this day. I attune my consciousness to the constructive standard which has been established for it. I dissolve all limited and unhappy thoughts. I replace them with expansive and happy ones. I forgive myself and others for any destructive  misuse of the Law of Mind. I turn my attention to the correction of this day's mental and emotional activity. I completely control my thoughts. My mind is open and receptive to the inflow of Divine guidance and inspiration. During my sleeping hours, my mind is filled with God's Mind. Spirit cleanses and heals me. I am filled with good. I lay up treasures in Heaven. Throughout this night I am purified and strengthened. My mind is one with the One Mind. As I select this path, and give these orders, I slip quietly and peacefully out of the external world into the subjective realm of deep sleep, refreshment and fulfillment. I am at peace. And so it is.






All text is taken from the book;
Daily Power for Joyful Living
By Dr.Donald Curtis
Copyright 1974

No comments:

Post a Comment