THE TIME IS NOW

My photo
Canada
I AM AGELESS, TIMELESS, UNLIMITED AND FEARLESS. IAM CONSCIOUSLY CREATING MY LIFE. and so it is.

Tuesday 2 October 2012

step by step

DEVILS PUNCHBOWL HAMILTON ONTARIO        CAPTURED BY ELDEST SON   SEPTEMBER 2012





This is the view I had during my afternoon walk today. I was not in the same location as where this shot was taken, but the view was just as majestic and invigorating. There were obviously more autumn colors dappled through the
trees, and the air was pungent and ripe with the familiar scents of fall.
  My walk today was on a trail close to my home, which happens to be the same trail I used to walk three years ago when I lived in the same area. The house I lived in then is long gone to me and I have subsequently moved five times within a span of three years to finally settle in to where I am now. And man, let me tell you; I ain't going nowhere for a long time. What struck me today as I walked that familiar trail, was how far I had come in terms of personal growth; and yet here I was back in the same 'hood. I smile as I write this now, because that soft , fuzzy, feeling of all pervading safety, serenity and fulfillment is radiating through me.I feel so blessed to be where I am in my Life. There is never a moment when I say "why me". To me, the challenges and adversity I have endured; and they have been abrasively brutal at times, have been my greatest gift. I always considered it a compliment to be given the opportunity to overcome obstacles because in my mind, Spirit would not present me with the challenge if I wasn't ready to release it. I walk around my old neighborhood quite frequently now; even stopping by the old house to talk to the new owners. It is a neutral experience and there is no emotion or attachment to the notion that " I lost my home" all those years ago. It is my litmus test for knowing that all is healed, all is well and all is GOD.
  And so it is.


Thank you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment