THE TIME IS NOW

My photo
Canada
I AM AGELESS, TIMELESS, UNLIMITED AND FEARLESS. IAM CONSCIOUSLY CREATING MY LIFE. and so it is.

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Golden Bridge 23

Namaste,

I AM ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT LIFE IN GENERAL AND EVERYTHING IN PARTICULAR. AND SO IT IS.

THE GOLDEN BRIDGE TO SLEEP 
Morning Projection

As I awaken refreshed from a night of restful, refilling sleep, I am ready to go forward into my day. Sleep has erased all wounds and cares. During sleep my mind and my body have been healed. I have drunk deeply from the wellsprings of eternity. I have traveled into the reaches of inner and outer space. I have communed with God. I have been rocked in the cradle of the deep. I have been reborn during sleep. I am a new and better person now.

Now that I am awake, I retain the memories of the night's glorious adventures in Spirit. I recall the dreams which come to instruct and purify me. They have brought me messages of great good. They have freed me from psychic overload. My dreams and my recollection of them. I am grateful for the lessons they bring. The healing which has come to me during sleep sustains me throughout this day. And so it is.
                                               
Evening Retrospection
Quietly now, I lie down to pleasant dreams. "The cares that infest the day, fold their tents like the Arabs and quietly steal away." I release all concern. I cease all effort. I relax my attention. I let go and let God take over. I slip easily into the subconscious, as I go off into deep and satisfying sleep.

Whatever inner experience I need this night comes to me during sleep. My mind and heart are open and receptive to all that is good. I co-operate with the cleansing flow which purifies, heals and rebuilds me. My subjective consciousness is refilled in the Halls of Learning. My soul is newly inspired in the inner Temples of Wisdom.

I make the very most of my night's sleep by taking full advantage of the great natural order of things. I actually live more fully and meaningfully during sleep. All interference is removed and God takes over. I grow and unfold during sleep. I spend this night in the kingdom of heaven. I give thanks for the deep sleep which makes this possible. And so it is. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment