THE TIME IS NOW

My photo
Canada
I AM AGELESS, TIMELESS, UNLIMITED AND FEARLESS. IAM CONSCIOUSLY CREATING MY LIFE. and so it is.

Sunday 30 September 2012

Goodbye September, it's been Sweet




Goodbye September, it has been oh so sweet.

Thank you for presenting me with the opportunities to expand and evolve into a greater knowing and awareness of my I AM presence. And so it is.

As this month closes I am fondly reminded that just a short while ago I started this blog. It has been something that I have wanted to create for a long time but;
my favorite poem reminds me, "how way leads on to way", it's priority just got lost in the shuffle.

Spirit has been nudging me for years now to share my spiritual journey and insights. The impetus to finally get my butt in gear came from a one time conversation with a very unique individual. His words were the confirmation I needed to translate what was in my head onto the screen that sits before me.

I wrote poetry in my younger days, and have kept journals since my early twenties. Lately the journal entries have become less frequent. It is becoming a laborious, lonely and less important task.

In previous years I journaled and wrote poetry as a means to express what I suppressed. It was a form of therapy and it helped me enormously. Those journals are my innukshuks of Life; my guideposts and markers of how far I have come. I treasure them and I am profoundly grateful for the insight they continue to give me.

But in this Now Moment, my intention is to use my words as flint.

If in some small way they can spark someone to remember that they are created in the image and likeness of Prime Creator, than that suits me just fine.

Namaste,

Katie 


I live from the center of the God-self within me today and forever. I am here for the purpose of finding, developing and expressing the God within me. For this purpose I came into this world. Toward this end I devote my entire being. Nothing else matters. I live to express my oneness with God. And so it is.


NB  There are many ways to express the word God. I use many different words, but the energy is the same. God, Prime Creator, Infinite Intelligence, Source, All that Is, I Am presence are just a few.

Use what ever is comfortable for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment