THE TIME IS NOW

My photo
Canada
I AM AGELESS, TIMELESS, UNLIMITED AND FEARLESS. IAM CONSCIOUSLY CREATING MY LIFE. and so it is.

Sunday 23 September 2012

Everything old is New Again???

One of the tenets in my Truth is that I AM ageless, timeless and unlimited.

It goes without saying that the constructs of linear time are in place to mark the passage and chronology of events within our consciousness. But this is happening on a given wavelength of light in which our species exists,and there are unlimited wavelengths of light in the multitudes of galaxies in Creation.

My Truth is that everything that has happened or will happen is happening right now. Time and Space do not exist in Eternity.

Envision the (earlier) Star Trek episodes where mind melding, time travel, beaming up and telepathy were common place; and expand those concepts to include healing ourselves with cellular regeneration through conscious thought, reversing age and living in a world of Peace, Harmony and Understanding.

If you can accept that on some innate level, then you can begin to grasp the enormity and awe of what is currently taking place within our planet, galaxy and universe.

I truly get misty eyed when I think of what lies ahead for humanity. I am not caught up in the doomsday prophesies which abound. I am calm, still and RELIEVED that the world and how I remember it to be, is now coming to fruition.

By saying I remember how it used to be, I am not referring to the memory of this temporal life that started in 1960. I am referring to the cellular memory of the the true and Divine nature of who I am and how I once lived.

Many individuals, myself included; live with a strong sense of social justice,  a desire to serve, or perhaps even a melancholy and sadness that they don't fit in.

This is due to the fact that we have already lived in the kind of world which is now in the process of being birthed.

A world which radiates Peace, Divine Love, Harmony, Understanding, Good Health and wellbeing, Prosperity, Abundance, and JOY. A world of unified consciousness and Divine Potential.

That is the reality which is upon us. It has existed, it will exist, because it is existing right now, somewhere.

Prime Creator would not give us the desire if He did not have the means to fulfill it.

So, is the New Age / New Thought movement really NEW?  It is in a way, but at the end of the day it really doesn't matter. It was, it will be and it is.

Always.

And so it is.



It is all about perception :) 
When you change your thinking you change your reality.


No comments:

Post a Comment