THE TIME IS NOW

My photo
Canada
I AM AGELESS, TIMELESS, UNLIMITED AND FEARLESS. IAM CONSCIOUSLY CREATING MY LIFE. and so it is.

Wednesday 19 September 2012

NAMASTE Introduction and Welcome

Namaste and welcome.

This site is a safe and welcoming place for you to rest your Heart and Mind and simply BE.

It is my desire to share with you the insights, experiences and perceptions that I have gathered to date on this Journey Home.

The Journey Home for me is the understanding that we are Divine Humans.It requires mastering how to be in the world but not of it. The Master Jesus was indeed the template and prototype for how we are to walk the planet. We have the capacity to not only do the works He did, but more.

Let me briefly share with you the core elements of my Truth to date. If they resonate with you then pull up a chair, get comfy and surrender.

These are a list of my beliefs (in no particular order) at this point and time that I call... 

THINGS I KNOW FOR SURE
  •  There is only One Power and One Presence in the Universe
  •  This power cannot oppose itself, therefore the energy that exists in the Light of the world, also exists in the Darkness.
  • The laws of the Universe are Immutable and are not punitive or selective. They apply to all of us equally.
  • LIGHT is information   DARKNESS is lack of, or mis information
  • All is ENERGY. Matter is by it's nature unified energy.
  • Everything that exists in creation was once a thought form.
  • My persistent and habitual thoughts (light or dark) create and manifest my reality.
  • I AM a multi sensory and multi dimensional being with the capacity to access all aspects of the "many mansions" of heaven.
  • I am ageless, timeless and unlimited. 
  • All that exists is neutral. It is only through my conditioning, programming and perceptions that I give away my power and believe that circumstances can control me.
  • The subconscious is the Key to remembering and hearing "the still small voice"
  • Emotions and Feelings are very different.
  • Emotions are what happens when I place a judgment or perception on a feeling. 
  • Feelings are visceral natural responses to an event. They are an important aspect in calibrating what it is that needs to be healed and released so that I may live in peace, harmony and understanding.
  • Love and Fear are the basis for all actions. If I am not acting from a place of Love, then it is Fear. Fear has many names. eg. anxiety, jealousy,addictions, gossip etc.  
  • Everything that I attract to me is a reflection of my consciousness at any given time.
  • There truly is nothing to fear. "He that is within me is greater than he that is in the world" 
  • My only purpose and function is to REMEMBER that I AM A CONSCIOUS CREATOR 
  •  All of the people, places, signs, circumstances and situations in my life; are in place to either remove a limitation, or to allow me to stand in MY TRUTH 
  • The journey to self mastery involves divesting myself of ego and personal will in order to align with Prime Creator's Will.
  • I always have FREE WILL AND CHOICE.
Life is indeed a banquet, but I am not here to feast. I am here to set and prepare the table for those who hunger. And so it is.

Before I engage in any action or decision, I ask myself the following;

Is this response free from fear.
Is it  the most positive way of handling the situation
Does the response involve the Highest Good for ALL concerned
Am I adding to the Light of the world by responding in this way.

I AM MY I AM PRESENCE. I LISTEN TO MY HEART CENTER.
NAMASTE

Enjoy your day
Katie

April 3 2013:   So much is happening at the moment and humanity is gaining momentum towards claiming our divine right as creators. Many of these core truths are still my Truth, but I have consolidated most of the last four decades of insight and experience into two simple words.

I ACCEPT.
More powerful than IAM statements; accepting tells your subconscious that you're ready to receive... it is an action statement,,

I ACCEPT, ALLOW AND CONSCIOUSLY PARTICIPATE IN LIFE. and so it is.

Blessings on your journey.
Katie







4 comments:

  1. This is truly a Handbook to Higher Consciousness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. merci mon ami.
    I honor your insight.
    Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  3. This IS truly a Handbook! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete