THE TIME IS NOW

My photo
Canada
I AM AGELESS, TIMELESS, UNLIMITED AND FEARLESS. IAM CONSCIOUSLY CREATING MY LIFE. and so it is.

Monday 24 September 2012

No problem can be solved.....


I've been involved in many conversations of late,
about the events in the world. A lot of people are disenchanted, fearful, and confused as to why so many clusters of catastrophic and negative events are bombarding the planet at this time.

It could be a very frightening time if you choose to look at the surface and buy into the fear. I personally don't.

When the Bible states that a man cannot serve two masters, it really means that our consciousness can't occupy two thoughts at the same time. We can't say we believe in a Higher Power and also be fearful. It doesn't work that way. If there is any disparity in our thinking then that is what the Universe picks up on.

I remember reading the following definition many years ago and it has stuck with me:

MIND, n. A mysterious form of matter secreted by the brain. Its chief activity consists in the endeavor to ascertain its own nature, the futility of the attempt being due to the fact that it has nothing but itself to know itself with.

                                                                 Ambrose Pierce, the Devils Dictionary

Our brains and minds are two distinct entities. To me, the mind is the essence of Prime Creator which moves, breathes, lives and has It's being throughout my being. It is what connects me to Source and allows me to "Hear that still small voice" The mind resonates everywhere in my body, especially the Heart center.

The brain can be our biggest obstacle in preventing us from connecting to Source. We can get sensory overload, THINK too much, and ultimately use only our heads to discern and evaluate our world. Too much head and not enough heart is one of the major causes that creates fear. Individually and collectively.

It has been said that a problem can't be solved at the level of consciousness that created it. How true.

It is simple in my MIND. The separation from the belief that we are connected to a Higher Source is in and of itself the reason for the disparity and unrest in our hearts, and in the world at large. There is no separation. The world is a reflection of mass consciousness. I choose to believe that there is a bigger picture and I know in my Sacred Heart that humanity will evolve and awaken.

Whatever you persistently and habitually impress on your subconscious mind will ultimately be expressed in your external world through experiences and events. 

The goal is to balance and tap into the gifts of both and to discern the head knowledge with Heart knowledge. It is simple, but not always easy.


I AM ONE WITH THE INFINITE RICHES OF MY SUBCONSCIOUS MIND.THE LAW OF HARMONY OPERATES IN MY MIND AND BODY.BEAUTY, LOVE, PEACE AND ABUNDANCE ARE MINE. 
           And so it is.                                            












No comments:

Post a Comment