THE TIME IS NOW

My photo
Canada
I AM AGELESS, TIMELESS, UNLIMITED AND FEARLESS. IAM CONSCIOUSLY CREATING MY LIFE. and so it is.

Saturday 29 September 2012

FULL MOON PRAYER

 See me.
 I Am your child.
At this, the appointed hour,
I stand before you and reach out with my whole heart to the full moon.
Hear my words as they rise among the stars
And at night, when my body lies resting, whisper to my Spirit.
Teach me secrets yet revealed....
Fill me with (______)insert qualities you desire
Enfold me in your (________)
Keeper of the Mysteries of the Moon,
Hear these words and recall the ancient promise that All who seek your Presence shall find your Blessings.
At this, the appointed hour,
I stand before you and reach out with my whole Heart to the full moon.
I AM your child.
See me.
And so it is.
                                                                   Amen, Amen , Amen and Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment