THE TIME IS NOW

My photo
Canada
I AM AGELESS, TIMELESS, UNLIMITED AND FEARLESS. IAM CONSCIOUSLY CREATING MY LIFE. and so it is.

Friday 9 November 2012

Namaste,

This is for those of you, who (like me) feel like you don't fit in because your perspective and opinions are less than popular. 

Take heart, this information made itself known to me at precisely the right time(thank you dear friend). I trust it will find it's way to whomever needs to hear it . May it be a salve on your Sacred tender Heart; as it was on mine.

We are all one Heart. Be gentle with yourself; and others.

Much love and Light to all who have participated in my Experience thus far. I am so blessed to have you all.

 

The Lightwarrior

www.edgeofinfinity.us/lightwarrior.htmlCached - SimilarShare
Shared on Google+. View the post.
Lightwarriors: those who make known all sides of any given issue or topic. Those who defend and fight for light and truth, either in the earth or astral realms.

  1. The Unknown Lightworker: The Lightwarrior - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v...SimilarShare
    Shared on Google+. View the post.
    21 Sep 2008 - 5 min - Uploaded by maianisantarai
    A video containing an article I wrote, introducing the concept of Lightwarriors.

No comments:

Post a Comment