THE TIME IS NOW

My photo
Canada
I AM AGELESS, TIMELESS, UNLIMITED AND FEARLESS. IAM CONSCIOUSLY CREATING MY LIFE. and so it is.

Thursday 1 November 2012

AS YOU START TO WALK OUT OF THE WAY.... THE WAY APPEARS.

I had a beautiful correspondence from a friend recently, which reminded me how important Self Love is on this path of traveling Home to our Sacred Heart.

I had been struggling with an issue of self doubt, and his words and insight provided me with the comfort I needed to remind me that our first and only obligation is to love, heal and care for ourselves. Only then can we love others.

His parting words were, " I choose to shrug off the seemingly endless stream of disappointments and persevere. I shall never give up on Life, Love, Romance, nor myself. I wipe the "frog slime" from my lips, and get ready to plant another kiss, and see what happens."

Wise words indeed.

Loving with a heart wide open requires courage, vulnerability and discernment. It requires personal assessment and sometimes we see glimpses of our shadow sides that are uncomfortable and unlikeable. We all have those aspects, and life will conspire to create external experiences in order to heal and release them. It's about what we choose to do with the opportunities presented which afford us the most growth.

It is a paradox, because at some level we have to love ourselves enough to keep going to love ourselves more. Otherwise we just keep getting hit with the cosmic two by fours until we "get it"


I try as best as I can to give myself the love and self care I need, and for the most part it is sufficient; but sometimes it is a lonely journey and the desire to have someone to share it with consumes me. It is in these moments of loneliness that I am most vulnerable; it happens to us all. So I have to be very diligent and aware not to let myself down.

I keep my eye on the bigger picture; stay present, and I surrender my will and align with Creators will.

and so it is.

IF YOU ARE IN THE MOMENT,,,,
YOU ARE IN THE INFINITE.




No comments:

Post a Comment