THE TIME IS NOW

My photo
Canada
I AM AGELESS, TIMELESS, UNLIMITED AND FEARLESS. IAM CONSCIOUSLY CREATING MY LIFE. and so it is.

Tuesday 8 January 2013

" you lookin at me, cuz if you're lookin at me, I'm lookin at you..."


 It's not always easy "being in the world , but not of it" . I kinda sorta want to fit in ; but not at the cost of compromising my integrity , values or Truth.

My core Truth is that IAM a multidimensional Divine Human BEing. Everything else is an effect of that knowledge. Easy Peasy LOL

My acid test these days for calibrating if something stays or goes in my life is simple. I desire to be surrounded with people and situations that make my soul sing, and advance my journey to REmember and reconnect with all of the divine aspects of myself.

I understand that everyone is at a stage of development that is right and perfect for them; and I honor that, but when I'm sharing energy with people that I constantly have to "cancel, release or affirm... that may be your reality but it's not mine" when they speak..... then chances are I won't spend much time with them.

I am honoring my souls growth more than ever; and I consciously choose to be in energy that is empowering and loving. ALL IS ENERGY, and I find that knowing this makes it less personal and easier to shift and move the disruptions of energy that come my way.
And so it is.

I CHOOSE PEOPLE AND SITUATIONS THAT MAKE MY SOUL SING.  tyg.


No comments:

Post a Comment